Thursday, April 3, 2008

:+:Adrenaline Gushing!!:+:

Well last nyte i was playing my fav.fav.fav.fav. badminton sport!!!! yippy!! quite happy with it cz it been quite a long tym dat i hvn't play badminton n i was afraid dat if i carry own not playing it my badminton skill wud b berkarat huhuhuhu but luckily it hvn't jz still need a lot warming up to do...fuhh~~ abt badminton seriously i owez take it serious jz like medic.,rain, relationship&my ptani work reason 4 dat's bcz it is more den jz an enjoyment it means alot to me...

Swoosh!swoosh! thup!thup! i cud rily hear d shuttlecock been hit across the court with full strength continuously..ahh~~dat sound rily attracted me! sound quite delicious n yummy, making me greedy to play 4 more n more!! vadminton freakZ/ addictZ/ crazE u cud call me but dat rily is who i rily am. Bdminton is rily d best thing dat trigger my adrenaline n hormone to it joyous mode... hahaha it rily not jz abt hitting d ball but it is also abt hw d muscle of the arm contract n relax for every hit dat been made..it abt the fun of the arm which keep of swinging throughout the games. it abt running in d court, trying to hit the shuttle...it rily abt d amusement of seeing the shuttle been hit by d other component n d save dat both side made...SWEET!! typing abt it rily made my mind full of it..wanting to splurt everything out... it is a medic for me...

wishing for d never lasting moment to end but it hv to be stop@10pm quite sad but hv to do soo..hope myself wud be able to meet up badminton again, swallowing each moment again n again cz i'm craving for it, longing for it jz like i'm craving for consistency in my ptani field... too much of it is ok cz rily it's rily2 rily2 yummy!!nyum~nyum~

see u again in d field badminton~~

No comments: