Monday, August 4, 2008

:+: The ticking time that pass :+:

it seem as if just yesterday that i receive my A'level result and got myself entering itb but the truth is dat yesterday was my 21 years old b'day n GOSH!! i cudn't believe myself that i'm ordy pass the age of 2oth yrs old...huhuhuhuhu getting 1 yrs older each year n getting few kilo heavier also kwangx3 *trust me i was 55 wen i enter itb and tiz day wahuhuhu i'm gaining myself 10 kilo!! SWEETLY say it's way too much changes...*



well sooo b4 i get myself terlalu blabbering on how times have pass soo quickly without i noticing it, i would like to thankz ALERT PRINCEZZ for the suprised&present that they gave me and to every1 who wishes me b'day*THANKZ ALL, it's way too SWEET of you guyzz*




notes:: i 4gotted to take the picture of the cake b4 chopping it up huhuhu so jadilah kek ku ani kek yang miani..pastu d other thing's dat hmmph pisau nya patah hahaha macam2 saja nywy yang dpat ku simpulkan is *Cha~ko marah aku kah??* hehehe XP



Beside that i also wanna update about school n environment d itb ehehe LOTZZ have start to evolved d itb n guess wat?!! we have a new lecture room evolution!! well it's a bigger screen n volume but well comment's that it's too crampy...well sort of~~anyway NICE JOB to those who make the changes *clap*clap*


:+: the princess with the new envi..hmmph still having the same relax poses hahaah HAYUNG:+:


okai den afta clazz klmarin tym lunch time, i wen out dgn durang2 ani with jijol n amy also..hmmph lizzie nda dpt ikut sama cz homesicknya datang.. well kan bercerita klmarin tu aku puasa kn iath makanan cEnergetic ni keep on lah mengoda2 diriku hahaha nasib baik dpt ku elak f nda fuhhh cnfirm sungkai stgh hari hahaha...To Sharul nxt time th ku blanja i'Allah..elaun wah lum kuar,fulus sani g hehehe cukup2 utk makan bujangku saja hahahaha. *CEnergetic mmbazir diz day, alahai~sejak bila tu wan??*


Overall suppose to be aku oso masukkan gmbr hadiah n oso gmbr kad yg dey make 4 me but den aku lupa gmbr huhuhu nyway...

To nuneh:: thank 4 the watch n kad n oso the kiki&lala hehe it'soooo blink2 smpai adikku cNawi plang yg main the kiki&lala. susah atiku abiz batteri nya apanda time tdo dmalam ia stil buka d light..ehehe i oso like the jam hehehe

To Wan:: nice i love the bunny soo much hahaha n thankz oso 4 the wishing bear... psl bunny 2 its soo bulat beri kan memicit2 saja hehehe

To Yan:: Lawa d bantal ahh~~~hehehe mcm sma ja broadband kita tu, cz i been thinking kan bawa bantal dri tutong 4 rimba n Jeng jeng jeng u bought me a pillow gmbar belle g tu..heheh suka ku ehh.. thankz dear

To mySum1:: ehem~ehem~eventho nada hadiah but stil i'm happy cz u did admit dat u lupa abt my b'day p wat make me happy most's dat you still greet me n apologize to me tz pagi...hehehe dat's wat make me wait 4 u d whole day kelmarin cz i knew u will forget...thankz n hugz from me

hehehe well pada sesapa yang i hvn't greet i'Allah i wud update myself to greet& thankz every1 hehehe apa2 pun all i wish is every1 happiness n thankz 4 been a friend to me...hugz n kisses to all XOXOXO *hugzZZ*

No comments: