Monday, August 11, 2008

:+: As Flowery as ever :+:

ALERT!! 2day i sees a guyz waiting d luar pintu lobi dgn sjmbak bunga ros!! waAAA!! feel so romantik hehehehe aii also want a dozens of roses *sniff*sniff* but as im telling this i was reminded dat baru2 ani jua ku dapat bunga dri cicitnya heehee well eventho it's jz skuntum bknnya sejambak but still thankz cicitnya 4 d flower~~ feel ROMANTIK plak kwangx3

:+: bunga ros putih yg ku dapat dri cicitnya :+:

Hmmph~ sjak bila ku suka bunga??




hehehe it all started wen i wen to kb wit my mum and nini where kami when to the tamu disana..suddenly kn kami melintasi tmpat org jual bunga n den hmmph mataku suddenly


got attracted to a very white flower n it was like a magik, i approach it and smell the sweer odour dat comes out from the flower..seeing me like that flower so much my mum bought sejmbak of that flower n give it to me..Reasonnya?? heehe bcz dat day is my 17 yrs old b'day n i hv neva been so girlish as i hv ever been jz like on dat day *^-^* it's really a sweet memory cz eversince dat day my mum would say as i get older i act as if im getting younger not older or more mature... STrange?? it not rily strange cz seriously lots of things happen in my childhood period and i know the feeling of been acting an adult eventho ur are stil not an adult age.. Curious to know bunga apa?? hehehe the flower is more like this one

romantik bukan?? hehehe well i wish sum1 wud gv me lily aka casablanca putih hehehe my very favourite flower...


been flowery doesnt mean dat im a very girl style but it more like to say been a girl 4 once is ok..behaving like one is also ok cz seriously one day i wish i cud be the perfect girl for mySum1 special dat given by Allah melalui hati...

No comments: