Wednesday, August 6, 2008

:+: stupidly been stupid :+:

shhh~~silently i get up this morning looking soo havoc n chaos *sigh~~where goes my sweet spirit* but stil last nyte i'm sleeping with Pau*the rag doll bunny that Wan gv me--it's sooo round that i start calling him Pau not to forget it also cute hehehe* getting back to my main point..i rily have a great nyte lastnyte, getting my legs felt sore due to posting 62 flyers to 20 spots in itb..huhuhu soo xhausted, not to forget with my highheel kwangx3 it rily become so unbearable...but wen i was walking alone in the itb area i was thinking abt d sum1..stupidly i miss u, wanna see u...hahaha stupidly i been stupid. but seriously i rily miss u....couldn't help myslf with this feeling any longer...GEE jiwang~~kahkahkah..*dn't know wat i shud do now*


hmmph no more thinking!!! hahahah let dn't stop the high spirit of me..hahaha nywy i'm blushing ryte now kwangx3..new comic?? hmmph well 2day i been reading a comic call "It's Not Like That,Darling" hmmph comment?? well it's a nice comic tho wit cute kids character hahahaha.... soo chip in the character *buang kes*::

now my very fav.character is jeng jeng jeng~~
:+: NAGASE TOUYA :+:
hahahah kawaiieee~~~
to touch, its a SIN, to deny, its HURT..jz like a ticking BOMB..i wish i able to hold on long enough..*sighH~~*

No comments: