Wednesday, February 11, 2009

:+: Langit d bawah pantulan cahaya :+:



Okai today, i was with cicitnya and Hani lepaking sama2 til around 5pm we hv to zoom-zoom ke jln lama tutong to send Hani back home. Soo all along the journey me and cicitnya was bla~bla~bla about one of the cutest student dalam our school smpai tahap dup~dup~ani wahh until suddenly i look up and SUBHANNALLAH~~MASYA'ALLAH~ the sky really are amazed me...Soo I got totally drawn to the sky smpai nda sadar that my hand quickly get my handphone and*KLIK*KLIK* few pictures throughout the journey of the sky i've taken till cicitnya cakap "Bah Jgn th ku dilayan nah" *hahaha bien* but seriously the Langit today was totally Subhannallah, Another breathtaking langit dat i have ever seen dengan izin Allah jua... Masya'Allah... So just wanna share it with the rest of the bloggers and frens out there...hehee soo here is the pictures










No comments: