Wednesday, February 11, 2009

:+: BubbLy BubbLy :+:

s

For the year 2009, i hv to admit that i hv been sort of away from some of my usual frens that used to be with me. *sigh* I do have to admit that i do miss them though.... Really misses them but it seem like d continous pullover have make me unable to totally have a great deal of together2 gathering with them everynow and then*sigh~feel bad about it really, hope able to jumpa you guz soon especially the PRinCEZZes*.

Soo since such frequent thing happen i started to hang out with my bubbly fren who love bubble and gez what~~ it seem as if i started to like bubble also hahahah... Eventho the bubble was not as big as i imagine it wud be when myBubbly Fren explaining it to be but alhamdulillah i felt calm watching*I STILL LOVE THE LANGIT!! Tho*..... the bluish colour are quite contrast and it wud be really nice if i were in a place like the underwater tunnel* hahaha overly dream*.

h

Thankz to my Bubbly-Bubbly frenz for such wonderful moment and for blanja'ing me whenever i felt totally lost.. Thankz also bcz bringing me to buy my strawberry Shortcake~~~nyum~nyum~nyaman hehehe....

It's aint about the bubble that touches me most but bcz of the ukhuwah which really showed...May Allay bless you and give you all the very best thing, AMEENx3.... See you asap soon i'Allah*hugz* *^-^*

No comments: