Sunday, December 28, 2008

:+: Trying so hard :+:

Eversince yesterday i have been having problem with updating my blog due to my laptop/ shud i say my lp2p batteries and adapter problem~~it's totally a chaos to me since my lp2p jz keep on shutting down own it on.*sigh*

It rily make me wanna be angry but ohwell no big deal, i have to start living with d problem and alhamdulillah tz evening i was able to write in my blog wit the always cautious feeling f just in case the lp2p wud suddnly shut again suddenly~~ hehehehe

Hmmph well maybe for this entry i wud be writing on wat i have been doing for the last 3 days... [26th,27th,28th] hehehe....

Well on the 26th my family members (my mum, dad, sisters(3 of them), nawi, alan) are leaving to bintulu for family vacation which dey actually brought me to join them the night b4 but i can't go with them since i have other commitment at tasiklama on the same day they are leaving... So it's decided dat i and 3 of my sibling( apai and 2 of my elder brother) are left at home... *actually i did ask n plead again and again at my mum asking permission f i could go by bus afta my commitment is over dat tengahari of the 26th but my mum with a stricts look n stern look at her face says "NO!! jgn kn ngada2 ani, f nya mama jgn, ertinya jgn kn bejalan ke bintulu with bus" hahahaha which really prove dat she believe me that i wud really be going by bus to bintulu f i have decided to do so *which i really am is serious~~* hahahaha

Around 645 dey leave the house for their vacation journey, while i was pick around 730am by the gengs~~*sigh* man we are late!! ohwell... so when we actually reach tasik lama we are like 30 mins late...we schedual the event shud start at 8am but we ourselves are late 30mins huhuhu sorry to those who wait for us.... *it really is something we shud always jaga n muhasabah diri*

Hmmph i wudn' be saying much abt the event cz it seem like i still got lots to be updated...soo let just cuts certain detail k..

cut....

cutt...

ermz cut...

and alhamdulillah around 12pm we finish our event at tasik lama n succeed in hiking!! ahahahaha...
Den we n d gengs when to sai's place for lepaking and above all solat zohor and asar at her place and alhamdulillah we get back at our home somewhere before malam menjelma with my fren teasing at me saying that "aikk zie slalunya f ur parent are at home u r always late to come back at home, but ani your parent n family nada begagas ko kan balik..." *hhehee strange ryte~~* hahahaha

Dat nyte i was like cooking for myslf and do simple activity like cleaning my room hahahaha den at 10pm i when ZZZZZ xhausted.... noww cut..

cut....

cut....

Morning arise..it's 271208...dat day i have nothing to do..no jalan2 o lepak2 o out from the house...it's quite suni actually at home sendiri + my fam says dey wud be home today so i decided to neglect sai invitation in playing bowling with them at grand utama dat nyte cz im worry my family wud be angry with me f i start going out again. hehehe...so dat day i jz fully used my time to clean d house, my room but i thing that im totally aint touching's throwing and burning my sisters past year book n paper huhuhuuu*it seem like alot~~ iath jd mcm malas menjangkau*...Other activity that i do that day is also blogging hahaha it seem as if i been putting to many entry on dat day hehehehe lotzz... hmmph around 11pm yay!! my family is home!!! hehe so i jz when to my bed and ZZZZZzz again xhausted...

281208....I have date with the geng at this date...hmmph we promise to attend KaDiana marriage!! WAAA subhannallah we arrive at her place at 1215pm and already der are lots of ppl..n once arriving we left our thing on the invited guest chair and rush to see her, excited *it been like 1 years we haven't met her and suddenly bila jumpa she was OMG married!! KYAAA!!!* alhamdulillah she look amazingly cute n pretty n cute n pretty....cudn't believe she married dat day whahahaaha...teasing her i say "nda percaya eh u r married ordy" and she say "believe it" at the same time showed her hand to me showing the wedding ring on her hand hahahaha...My My My she is still naughty as before.. hahahaha moga perkahwinan nya dan bro faisal wud be diredhai Allah amin...

For that day i was like happy for those i/a that have got married ordy... may Allah bless their wedding, may Allah gv them marriage which cud lead them to happiness n berada dalam biah yang soleh dan solehah n may dey are owez dapat terus maintain kuat dalam bidang SH dan petani....AMEEN AMEEN AMEEN...

Afta d wedding finish, we when to mall to disturb ukhti Qilah at her working place and lepak there for like 6 hours i guess...hmmph yep 6 hours, we been in mall from 1pm-6sumthing2...even we are able to actually meraihkan awal tahun baru hijrah der at the mall area...aduhai... it was like d full gengs was der accept for nurul and mimie...hmmph which Aisah thankz to her blanja kami mkn at cheezbox...jzkk aisah...we read msg ummi sama2 n also doa sama2 for the awal tahun baru hijrah 1430... May Allah give us all strengh to continually tsabat n may we are able to always berusaha perbaiki diri di jalan yang diredhai-NYA...AMEEN AMEEN AMEEN....

Well den afta solat maghrib d surau mall we decided to go to sai's place n to my terror der we hv curahat huhuhuhu it was about "Marriage" wahuhuhuhu no komen i wud cut dat part....cut

cut

cut....

n OMG!! me and cicitnya was at central mall at 1045pm huhuhu here i wud like to say "afwan cicitnya cz i hv make u felt terrible infront of ppl u wudn't wanna be feeling terrible to...afwan"

i was home at 11 something dat nyte and back home i was like OMG!! innallaha maal sobbirin*sabar2* bcz my room was a MESS!! *sigh* wat shud i do with my sibling~~~huhuhuhu ohwell

n today i was late in waking up..huhuhu it's 29 today n i hv dinner with ukhti ness later .. it's 3.09pm rytenow..k. i chau dulu..hehhe promise my driver dat i wud be ready at 330pm hehehe *let see wat shud i wear tonyte*

SLAMAT TAHUN BARU HIJRAH SMUA!!!
AHLAN WASAHLAN 1430H

asslmualaikum...

No comments: