Tuesday, May 27, 2008

:+:BeNCi KU!!!!:+:

today i wnna luahkan things dat i hate most of ol afta lama udah mcm ditahan2,atu pun sbab aku nampak benda yg ku bnci atu!!! beri benci th banar!!!

:+:Things dat zjazie48 hate:+:
(1)sikap kepura2 an as f mcm nothing hppn!!
cz when diz things hppn in my life as f mcm org yg bersikap miatu atu mcm hurting myslf... apakan ia ingat aku ani??!! i'm just a GIRL wah!! i don't claim myself to be tough as i suppose to be, i hate myself acting tough but wat hurt me more is dat when dat particular person is trying to make me suffer by asking me to be tough n pretending of not been d one who hurt me...i rily hate dat particular person..!!!!!

afta a long period of afta my pain tym 1 tahap kebencian dalam hidupku yg tkkn pernah pudar, sejenis species yg sama jua menimbul kn kebencian dlm hidupku...apakn!!!! $*#(%*%*)@*

No comments: