Friday, January 30, 2009

:+: The idea of been cruel :+:

Today i hv a new chatter fren who is quite frenly and direct braviz species nya.. "zie pernah tk suka lelaki yang ada gf udh?"-- atu nda direct nda th ku tau tu huhuhuhu. So i did dgn jujurnya share dgn ia abt my side story on dat.. Totally jujurlah *buat apa jua kan di hide kan, bende dah berlalu..Kisah lampau*

Ku ingat pertanyaan itu dan perbualan yang berlanjutan diantara diriku dan dirinya itu tkkn membuat hati ku terusik namun nyata ianya sedikit sebanyak mengingatkan ku akan diari kisah ku itu.. Byk pengorbanan yang terjadi kerana kisah tersebut.. Byk airmata yang mengalir.

One question dat make me feel more affected from d new fren is when she ask me "what wud u do if the gf tau udh?"....Honestly i cudn't rily answer her question bcz i do not wanna do anything bcz all i knw is dat guy rily love his gf...So i wudn't rily do anything stupid as in introducing a flaw in their relationship... I Myslf Like d guy gf personally...

"Zie wudn't ask for her forgiveness kh?" she ask again... Honestly i wudn't ask for that also bcz i know hw she wud feel... To forgive me for her wud be hard.. I won't be asking her to be more hurt then she already did..

Past is past..it is no more in the present... During those times i hv sacrifices d person that i love most, I hv hurt d person dat love me truthfully, i have dissapointed that person heart when i hv fall in love with sum1 bf... It was hurt for me too bcz honestly d person dat i sacrifices for the sake of that sum1 bf rily meants alot to me. I have destroy d belief that befall upon me, eventho forgiveness was given but i know how much i hurt the feeling of that particular person which after dat i decided to stop in love with that sum1 bf... *uptil now i cudn't look straight at d person anymore* totally an agony and pain.

To fall in love with sum1 that belong to sum1 is a troublesome thing... bcz we hurt like lots of ppl... i hurtz mine and f that sum1 gf know dat i hv love her bf once den it wud hurt her.... I know abt the words "Misuse of trust"... o d words "been betrayed" --- it is hurtful.... but for my case let me say it in capital "HE DOES LOVE U SO MUCH" Trust me...

Well in d end that new fren of mine introduce me to a blog of her friend*She is like love to blog hopping*, quite nice blog hehehe colouring2..

to that new fren thankz bcz make me remember abt my past and think... whoever urfren are who face the situation,i wnna ask her-- " Think wise and make the right decision, dn't be tergesa2 buat keputusan without pendekatan yg teliti"

No comments: