Tuesday, June 10, 2008

:+:The Pain is an agony:+:

hate myself ryte now, sick with myself....trouble th bnr ehh!!! huhuhuhu ol i wish ryte noe is blik 22ng hving my shower, tdo n kcu2 my mum n ulit2 myNawi... just cn't stand perpisahan diz coming few weeks as days passes i wish dat i wud be strong but dat not it!! tears jz couldn't held anymore!! %#^$%&

huhuhuhu not seeing dat particular person dat i hate, make me sad but why??
den remembering dat kWaN is leaving brunei tz july also distressing me as Kwan is d only person who understand and talk to me as clear as ever, hugs me when i cry, guling2 n ulit2 with me during tdo tym. i afraid it wud b jz like last tym when Kwan left without telling me, making me frustrated as ever...it rilys is broken me
Den it either tiz month o nxtmonth, akhi D also would left brunei as he got to leave for work travelling again on d wide ocean...huhuhuhu i mz him ordy as he is part of d reason i hold on my tear til d end of that particular exam as he gv me spirit to fight myself n love myself...he does means something..

up til d end i wish i wud b strong..rily~~~ i mizz lotss and it's an agony

No comments: