Friday, May 1, 2009

:+: d Arrival of May :+:

Today is the very 1st day of May. *sigh* i really really really felt as if time's ticking quite fast... Totally agonying and disturbing.... May isn't my fav month but still Alhamdulillah it arrived. Jz that may Allah help me strenghten my connection with HIM (Allah) so dat i cud go thru each day of May.... Im Scared actually but d facts dat all is mindset and everything lies in the hand of myself whether i wanna make my May a misery o a sort of challendge well that rily goes at my Hand jz like in surah ar-Rad ayat ke 11 where Allah mention in d Quran:

"Sesungguhnya Allah tidak akan mengubah keadaan sesuatu kaum sebelum mereka mengubah keadaan diri mereka sendiri"
(ar-rad:11)

Well in which in my context is rily goes with how much myself ani udah mujahadah untuk rily wanna change my mindset and obviously LOTZ of matters which quite menganggu pemikiran, emosi dan juga amal ku... Hmmph well really, really, really harap that i cud be mujahadah...

Ya Allah may myHeart stay unchanged and myFeet standfirm...May i be able to do all my very best in Mujahadah dalam mencari dan beramal untuk mendapat keredhaan-Mu

@010509@9pm@Buruj' Condition: im tired

No comments: