Tuesday, November 4, 2008

:+: SDP Pushing Point :+:

It left with 5 more days toward SDP submission date and guess wat??!! every1 seem as bz but stil relax as it's far from submission..kuikuikui but behind all those not soOO bz look actually every1 was having headaches.. Well i'm having headache if wanna cnfirm things up sooO that is one prove hw SDP rily pressurize ppl...

Still i have sumthing dat make me hold on and stand still dat is the one that i love was beside me this few days, supporting me from behind and making me smile eventho the stress was actually above limit ordy*thanks lots love* its all started everytym i was back to 22ng, meet up my precious ppl of all and having the tym spend together with...

If ppl ask me how much did i love this person, i would say i love that person sooo much that i wud cry soo badly if i misses the person and i wud wish i was beside that person if i was stress nor feel sick..SERIOUSLY that is how that person meant to me...

So heheheh thank again love...

F u are reading this dear, mind me to say--> I rily Love You, Love til my Heart wanna say I love you all the tym whenever i was with you... thankz to Allah cz giving me the chances to be with you and be able to love you soo... *Hugs and Kisses from this girl who love you soo much& thankz 4 becoming my pushing factors for SDP*

To all CIS'an intake 22 JAYO 4 SDP!!! wish all the best!!!

No comments: